Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Crew Sample and Share



Toilet paper at our house is always needed!! So when I was selected to take part in the Cottonelle Clean Crew Sample and Share from Crowdtap I was really happy and excited!! 

Crowdtap and Cottonelle sent me the following items to help in my sample and share as part of the Crowdtap team:


  • One 18pk Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper (for you)
  • Two 4pks of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper (for two friends)
  • Three tubs of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes (for you and two friends)




  • Plus, as you can see in the picture, there was a $1.00 off coupon on the toilet paper. Which I am glad for, because I will definitely be buying the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper again. My family really liked how strong and thick it was while still being soft enough! They really complain when the toilet paper is too rough :)  The jury is still out on the Cottonelle wipes though. I think that they are a great idea, but everyone in the family had a hard time getting used to using them. I tried them out a few times, but it is definitely something that will take a few more times for me to get used to.

    I would absolutely recommend the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper! It is great, and it is septic safe which we are always concerned about. We have an older house with a septic tank and have to be mindful of the products we are using. I was impressed that the Cottonelle wipes are also septic safe! Great job Cottonelle-thank you for a wonderful product!!


    **I received the above products for free as a member of Crowdtap. They were used to help me review the above product and share my thoughts and opinions with friends and family.**

    1 comment:

    1. It sounds really good. Will have to give it a try! Thanks!

      ReplyDelete